Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Busy as a Bee


Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 
I was really productive while the girls were napping the other day.  I actually started cooking dinner at 2:30pm.  Chicken in the oven. Check.  Rice and water in the pot. Check.  Broccoli cut up and in the steamer ready to go. Check.  When the “real” time to cook dinner rolled around all I had to do was turn everything on - you have to watch the rice though, because it was soaking it doesn’t take nearly as long to cook - something that I can do while breastfeeding (ah, the art of multitasking).  I think I just found a new system.  I also managed to wash 3 loads of laundry, sweep upstairs and do the dishes.  This, of course, was only possible because BOTH girls took their nap at the same time.  

***edited to add***
The take away is this - You have to do things when you can, not always when you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment