Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pampers Vs Huggies Vs Everyone Else

Let me start by saying that I lean towards the frugal side when it comes to spending money. While I was still pregnant I decided that I wouldn’t fall into the pricy diaper trap and bought a box of size 1 Luvs.
The hospital sent us home with a bag of Pampers Swaddlers and I was hooked. They were so soft and fit so well. I figured we would buy Pampers in the NB size and use the Luvs when she got bigger. When that happened every day she wore the Luvs there was a mess to clean up – and I’m not talking pee.
 
After that box of disasters I clipped coupons and went between Huggies and Pampers for the next 6 months, then on my last trip to Jamaica I ran out of diapers and had to bum a couple off another mom whose baby was the same age as mine. These no name, developing country diapers worked just as good as the Pampers Cruisers I was so completely devoted to. So now I have the confidence to jump straight to generic diapers without looking back.

Yay! No more spending a small fortune on something to catch poop :)



No comments:

Post a Comment