Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fish Sticks and Chicken Nuggets

One cannot live on fish sticks and chicken nuggets alone… or can they?



A is currently putting this theory to test. When she just started eating food she ate everything I put in front of her, which was usually fruits and vegetables but now she has a true toddler diet. I feel bad because as a new mom I was guilty of judging moms of toddlers who only ate processed food. Now I am one of those moms. She prefers the salty breaded flavor of meat/fish over anything else. That’s not entirely true, if I offered cookies for dinner she eat that too.


Surprisingly this doesn’t keep me up at night, E does. I don’t have the energy to fight her right now. She doesn’t have any issues with her weight and is very healthy overall. This is simply a luxury of A’s toddler years and by the time she is in school (hopefully before then) she will eat what we eat for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment