Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome Home


So here we are in paradise. My family has officially relocated to Puerto Rico, which is still (technically) in the US but also not really. Hubby grew up on an island and this is about as close to home as he’s going to get right now. I on the other hand am a mainland princess and have some adjusting to do…


I was looking online for an AA mom expat blog and couldn’t find one… so I guess that is what this will develop into. There are so many things to discuss… hmmmm where to start?

It’s been a couple of weeks and I still kinda feel like I’m on vacation. Our belongings have not reached and we are staying in a furnished home on the beach  It’s a little rough juggling the girls without my supplies but we are making due. Poor E is sooo sick of her car seat/ high chair/ bouncer and A has all but given up on her “room”. It’s now just the place we store their clothes.

Oops. Nap time is over, I hear someone crying…

No comments:

Post a Comment