Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Denman vs. Tangle Teezer



I remember the first time I got my Denman brush.  It literally moved through my hair like butter.  No fighting, no fussing, no more tangles. :) If a wide tooth comb and a paddle brush hooked up and had a baby it would be a Denman  During my transition from relaxed to natural hair I shared my Denman with A and it worked as well on her hair as it did on mine.  Then about a year ago I happened upon the Tangle Teezer It was all a buzz online and constantly sold out at Sally's. It was months before I could get my hand on one. When I finally did it replaced my Denman for A.

It worked great but a year later I'm starting to have some reservations. I used it to detangle my hair one time and the brush pulled away from the handle - not good - and I haven't been able to put back together the same way since.  It is good for thinner curls but if you're dealing with a thick head of 3b/4a ish type curls (thick and tight) your better bet is the Denman hands down.

I have since bought another Denman for A, I'm tired of sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment