Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Picture Day

Photo of this cutie is from
http://precious-curls.tumblr.com/post/43440672300

Picture day is coming and I have NO idea what to do with the girls hair.  I have a feeling this is going to be a recurring problem for me. Both A and E are in "school" and (thank God) they wear uniforms so there is no worry about that, but their hair? These are photos that they are going to keep forever and show their friends and future whoever..... I know I'm totally over thinking this "first world problem".  Oh well, I guess I'll just head over to the mall and find a couple of totally over the top headbands.   You can't go wrong with headbands and ponytails.... and lots and lot of gel.

1 comment:

  1. Picture day turned out great. Their hair styles were perfect in the photos. I can't wait to send off the pics to all the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete